1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Great looking magnets, banners, and more!!!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by The landscaper, Feb 1, 2005.

1. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

I found a guy to do my magnets for me, for my truck. They look awesome. They are very reasonable priced as well. I had two done for 40$. This guy is very easy to work with and sent me 6 different proofs to choose from and change around however I wanted. He also does banners, yard signs, and all that good stuff.

I just thought I would pass him along becuase the pleasant exchange I had with him.

signsintime@bellsouth.net , email him and just tell him Jared sent you and he will give you a great deal and great service.

2. The landscaper

He will ship them all over the country as well for a flat rate. Mine were only 9 bucks to ohio.

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

How much are 18" X 24" 3 color yard signs..minus the stakes?

4. The landscaper

Just shoot him an email, His name is jeri and tell him Jared sent you to get a good deal. He will get back with you shortly. He emailed me back very promptly.

5. The landscaper

Just wondering if anyone tried him. Im interested to see what everybody thinks.

6. The landscaper

Did you get a price on the yard signs. I was thinking about checking those out soon.

7. The landscaper

8. The landscaper

I finally figured out this whole picture deal.

This is one my 6 proofs he sent me. You can give him your own logo if you have it however. I think this will look good with my maroon truck.

What do you think

9. The landscaper

Just wanted to bring this back up for everybody

10. The landscaper

Can you take these off the truck often? If I wanted to wash the truck would I take these off to keep them nicer?