Great prices

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by firekilr2, Jan 4, 2004.

1. firekilr2

firekilr2 LawnSite Member

Found good place to buy trailers in northern Illinois. Rondo enterprises in sycamore Illinois.

2. craglawnmanor

craglawnmanor LawnSite Member

Anyone know of a good place to buy open trailers in the Nashville / Middle Tenn. area?
    Thanks!

3. BCM

BCM LawnSite Member

- FireKilr2- do you think there is anyway you could get the number of that Rondo Enterprises in northern Illinois. that would be awesome thanks

4. firekilr2

Look up Rondo Enterprises website. Search Rondo Enterprises. 815-899-4340 good guy to deal with.

5. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is a link to their website: Rondo Enterprises

Seems like a good place. I need to upgrade my 12' to a 16'. Hmm...

6. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Ryan,

If you are looking for a new trailer try Charleston trailer sales in Rock Falls. He has more of a selection than that guy in Sycamore. He carries Big Tex and a few others. Just tell him I reffered you and he might give you a even better deal. He also takes trades too. Here is his website, pm me if you have any questions. http://www.goin-on.com/Charleston Sales.htm

7. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Mike. I'll probably check into that later this year if I do decide to upgrade. I'll be sure to mention you too.

8. firekilr2

Just bought 2 new trailers from rondo. He carries many different lines and he does take a trade I believe.

9. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I used to work in Sycamore(Ideal Ind.). Yes, Rondo has quite a few trailers and a few lines but this dealer here has lots more to choose from, at least thats they way it used to be. I haven't been to Sycamore in a few months, maybe he has changed.

10. firekilr2

Sounds like there maybe 2 good places to buy trailers. My post was just that rondo has great prices and is a good person to deal with. He is moving to a much larger building on 64 on the east side of Sycamore. Its always good to shop around.