Great solo setups

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tcalb2, Sep 23, 2007.

1. tcalb2

tcalb2 LawnSite Member

Anyone have any pics of there solo setups. Trying to add to mine setup needs some ideas. thanks

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Lets see some pics of yours so we can suggest what should be done

3. tcalb2

tcalb2 LawnSite Member

heres one of my older setup, my newer setup includes a 6x12 open. In which I dump the grass in the front of the trailer and store the mower in the rear of the trailer.

photo234.JPG

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

any racks?
    What type mower? etc.

5. tcalb2

tcalb2 LawnSite Member

No racks yet. I have a 36 belt Lesco, 2 stihl string trimmers, a hedge trimmer, stihl br600 blower. thats the bulk of it.

I'm thinking I should get a 48 lesco to making cutting the large lawns faster?

6. gilatplc

gilatplc LawnSite Senior Member
    from FL

7. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

I would love to upload a pic but I am still in the stoneage with dial-up service. My solo rig is a red Ford Ranger, 5 x 8 utility trailer, 48" Exmark Viking, 21" Commercial Lawn Boy, grass catcher for Exmark, homemade utility rack for Echo trimmer & edger, Husqvarna backpack blower. I plan on making a homemade cage for the front of the trailer.

8. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll take a picture tomorrow of my Set-up.
    Currently-

2000 S-10
    5x10 Open Trailer
    Cub Cadet Enforcer 44" ZTR
    Cub Cadet 21"
    Husqvarna Edger and Trimmer
    Husqvarna BP Blower

9. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

tcalb2... is that a toyota your towing with ... looks like a sweet little set up you got going on.. id love to see some more pics of it..

10. tcalb2

tcalb2 LawnSite Member

Yea, believe it or not I tow a 6x12 with a 300 gallon hydro-seeder on it full. Not the best thing for this truck but has to do for now. I'll post some more photos of my newer setup with my 6x12 I use for cutting. I end up dumping the grass in the front of the trailer and storing the mower in the back of it.