1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Green Earth Lawn Care pictures form 2010

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GreenEarthLawnCare, Dec 6, 2010.

1. GreenEarthLawnCare

GreenEarthLawnCare LawnSite Member

these are just a few pictures of some of my yard.. please let me know what U think:usflag:

mowers.jpg

24096_115551385122642_100000033444931_268270_2330591_n.jpg

stripes.jpg

U shaped stripes.jpg

up and downs.jpg

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good.very nice.stripes and mowers are very nice.

3. GunnPropertyServices

GunnPropertyServices LawnSite Senior Member

Amazing work, looks really good. Which mower u like the best dixie or Hustler?

4. GreenEarthLawnCare

well i bought the hustler to replace the dixie chopper. the hustler is really a great mower. its very comfortable and leaves a nice smooth cut behind. only problem i have is the clipping are rather long.. im trying to find the right configuration for the mower to solve the problem. im not gona bash the dixie chopper because it made me lots of money but id never recommend one. For a home owner with a flat yard who wants a cool looking mower it would be good.

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice work, I've never really liked the look of Dixie Choppers, I don't know why people really do. I just got a Hustler ZTR this season and I love it.

6. GreenEarthLawnCare

dixie chopper uses a very old design with there mowers.. it seems like all ztr's these days are being build to be more stable. hustler by far handles the hills in my area really well.. i demoed lots of name brand mowers and the hustler was right up there with scag and exmark. i payed 7300 out the door brand new for my hustler z with the 60inch xr7 deck. then next gen lazer z which was and amazing mower was almost 12 grand.. and i know you get what you pay for with exmark but the hustler seemed pretty good for the money i saved