1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Green Expectations 2010 season pictures!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by plowmaster07, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Why not take the head gear off the truck? I've never understood why people do that. Looks good though.

2. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 LawnSite Member

Early April I will. I'm going to curse myself into getting a freaking blizzard if I take it off now! lol So that's why.

3. bcasey

bcasey LawnSite Member

If your looking for a backpack I have a Redmax 7100 in good shape for $350, was $489 new at Nashua Outdoor Power, have all the paperwork somewhere for it. Im over in Groton, but am in Fitchburg atleast twice a week if your interested in it.

4. plowmaster07

I will keep it in mind thanks. I don't think I'll be getting it till mid season or so. But when I get ready to buy, I will send you a pm to see if it's still available.

5. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice simple setup I like it

6. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

nice set up! any new additions over the summer?

7. LandContract

LandContract LawnSite Member
    from MN

Hows the liquid tranny on that old 5.9? I can't stand those trucks just because I rest my hand on the gearshift and I was driving a buddies 01 5.9 gasser and resting my hand on the gearshift and needless to say I was going 40 mph and went over a bump and it pushed the shifter down into first gear and i almost went through the windshield.

8. plowmaster07

Alright, so mid June I picked up a Bunton 60" walk behind at an engine show near by. Still needs bearings, and new tires/ tubes but it will work okay once I fix it up this winter.

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

9. plowmaster07

Here are some of the jobs that I have done this season. Thoughts/ comments?
    Installed three other trees here as well.

IMG_0249.jpg

10. plowmaster07

One of the mulch jobs I did this summer. Turned out to be 7 yards of red ceder. Going to be 10 yards next season because I am going to encourage the customer to do all the beds.

Truck had about 2.5yds in the back when I took the picture.

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg