Green Expectations 2010 season pictures!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by plowmaster07, Mar 26, 2010.

1. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 LawnSite Member

Part of another mulch job I did.

IMG_0296.jpg

2. plowmaster07

The things actually holding up really well thanks. 154,000 miles as of now. I have yet to experience that (Thankfully), I don't rest my hand on the shifter for the simple fact that I don't want to experience what you did.

3. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

That's my Wheelbarrow! :laugh:

Not a bad mulch job, but my only suggestion would be to cut those edges for a cleaner look. That and don't square off corners, take the time to curve them back to the house.

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey my wheelbarrow too guys lol.it looks good.hows everything nice got the bunton 60.real nice.its lookin good.mulch job looks great man.

5. plowmaster07

I get what you're saying, however, the customer made the bed and the angles, they just wanted me to spread the mulch in the bed. So not saying right wrong or indifferent, I'm just telling ya what I know.

6. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

Understandable.

7. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

work looks good! how do you have 154k and the origional trans in that truck? My dads went at 60k on his 02 2500 dodge and its going again at 118k.

Anyway work looks excellent the only thing is that i would smooth out the mulch a little more. JMO. how do you like the bunton? I have had sides the same hight as yours just to let you know you can get 5 yards of mulch in that truck. I have done it with mine.

8. plowmaster07

Yeah I hear that they can be a common problem. Thinking about it now, it was replaced at 18,000 miles (factory warranty problem I think). But it's still running strong.

Thank you, The mulch was way to wet to be getting the finished look I was hoping for, so I smoothed it out a day later. I haven't used the Bunton yet, I have to rebuild the deck this winter and I'll give you an update in the spring.

Thanks for the heads up, I do 3yards and the truck still sits level :) I could do more, but the customer pays me for delivery, and they aren't paying to replace my u-joints at the knuckles when they go prematurely.

9. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah those dodge autos in the years of 94-02 when they had the old body style 2500's were problems!!

Oh gotcha yeah wet mulch is hard to get looking good.

The bunton should be a beast if you have larger account the size could be a pia if you have smaller accounts like mine. My 36in is the perfect size for res smaller accounts.

You are babying that truck! mulch doesnt wiegh anything. I was heavy with the 5 yards but its more money to have me deliver it. You can do 2 yards of stone or 2.5 yards of loam. It will be heavy but thats what i do if thats all i need. at 150k you may need to do u joints anyway they are probably weak. I would not worry about it just use the truck!

I am not going to lie i use my truck. I have hauled 2 yards of stone and towed my 6*12 trailer(its a heavy trailer not your homedepot special). the 250/2500's are heavy trucks just use them! JMO

check out my pics