green guardian websites still no work?

Discussion in 'The Green Guardian' started by Norm Al, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

mark thats the strangest thing i have ever seen! you list 3 websites under your posts and none of them work!

your web guy is out to lunch, you dont have to pull down sites to work on them!

2. green_mark

green_mark LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, it has been.

We are upgrading our access, phone systems integration with computer systems and all computers.

We employed two companies to integrate their technologies and both are pointing fingers at the other and freight companies whereas portions are still on trucks somewhere.

I am involving myself in the process to a level that is unpleasant for all until we are up and back on track.

Granted some of these technologies are going to provide us with services/technologies that are extraordinary and will be made available over the next 6 months before they are released to the industry as a new entity.

Without going into a longer explanation than necessary we will be up shortly come hell or high water.

The only comfort I get from this is that once everything is completed our systems will be the best this industry has ever experienced and will be rolled out sometime this summer.

3. Norm Al

thats awesome,,,,i cant wait to see what yall have come up with for the internet!

4. green_mark

New computers and integrated phones systems are now operational. Within the next few days all staff will be trained in on the current systems.

Now is when we begin the major work on software integration to make this system a must see operation.

We will be scheduling visits within the next couple of weeks for those who wish to watch our operation in action.

Our www.greenguardian.us web site has changed and will still be a constant work in process. Many new items will be added to provide more education and customer support.

Comments are welcome.

5. DMAN

DMAN LawnSite Member

Msds and labels on the new site would be great for dept of ag requirements.

Thanks.

6. Norm Al

which weeds do these products actually kill?

7. green_mark

8. haymaker

haymaker LawnSite Member

Mark, I still can't use your websites. Can't log in or get any of my customer data or access the Quote/estimate function so I can provide clients with estimates. Help!

9. green_mark

We have deactivated that link for now.

Call me at 651-646-2900 x130 and I will assist you.