1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Green Guide used ZTR price guide!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowpart rep, Feb 2, 2007.

Rank which brand mower do you want listed next in the Green Guide?

1. Bobcat

2. John Deere

3. Kubota

4. Hustler

5. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

Hey check our used ZTR price guide. The Green Guide will help with determining the value of your trade in or help with setting the price for retailing your used unit. Just go to www.mowpart.com and click on Green Guide in the right hand column.
  2. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Thats a nice tool to have. Thought mine mowers would be a little more but you have to remember that they are trade value. Never going to get full price trading in unless you are tight with the dealer.
  3. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

Typically the trade values go up slightly in the spring. So if you can trade around Late Feb or early March somtimes you can find a prior year model unit that the dealer has discounted to move and get a higher trade value too!
  4. kkls2006

kkls2006 LawnSite Member

Man..... My mowers must REALLY suck, they don't even list them?????
  5. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks... I really appreciate that.
    It should do a good job of shutting a bunch of people up.

When people come on here and ask "what is my mower worth" or "is this a good deal"...
    Well, I always try to be honest with people rather than tell them what they hope to hear.
    I've caught a lot of flames for that...

From what I'm seeing of it so far, the Green Guide is right in line with what I've experienced.
  6. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

We are continually updating the Green guide. If you don't see your brand or model just let us know and we can give you a quote. If the demand is great enough for a particular brand we will evaluate and post it in our estimates. We are currently working on Kubota, Hustler, and John Deere.
  7. kkls2006

kkls2006 LawnSite Member

Bobcat Wb is what we are currently running.

1 2002 36" fixed deck 17 hp Kawi good cond

1 2002 52" floating deck 19 hp Kawi good cond

Both are Belt drive
  8. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

What are the model numbers of those units and the estimated hours?
  9. kkls2006

kkls2006 LawnSite Member

Not sure on the model #'s but id say they each have about 1500 hours????
  10. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

Without the model numbers I'll just have to guess around $900 for the 36" and $1250 for the 52" sorry I couldn't do better.