Green Industry Christmas Cards...

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by J&R Landscaping, Sep 11, 2007.

1. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Hello all...
    I got a catalog in the mail today from a company called sole source ( They have several different designs of holiday greeting cards for busineses in the trucking and construction industries. I went to their website to see if they had other industries as well but they didn't. I was just curious, does anybody know of a company that sells greeting cards related to our industry?

Thanks for any insight..
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

3. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

There is a company that sponsors this site that does it. Click on their link in the column to the right.
  4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

here's their direct link also - home.html
  5. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

not to take anything away from a sponsor, but around the holiday time, which any more begins in s october....any office supply store should be able to help you out, or you could always purchase the cards with a blank inside and the front of the card has a nondescript holiday scene(don't wanna upset any one :rolleyes: ), and then you could just run em through your printer with your own holiday wishes, and then you can run the envelopes through as well using a mail merge...

Call me scum. but I had my wife hand write a nice greeting and then I signed it. I then scanned it into the computer as an image and printed away on the lazer printer.

Also...don't send the cards with the december invoice....spend the extra few bucks and give the card its own envelope.
  6. Daddy Joes Lawn Service

Daddy Joes Lawn Service LawnSite Member

We get ours from nebs they offer 50% off on a new order plus you can get a account with them they call it an open account and you have 30 days to pay for it!!
  7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for the help!
  8. Hummer

Hummer LawnSite Member

Just remember that not all of your customers are christians that celebrate Christmas.
  9. Daddy Joes Lawn Service

Daddy Joes Lawn Service LawnSite Member