Green Industry Leaders $25,000 Give Away

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, May 20, 2002.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Hello Everyone...

I wanted to post here today about an exciting new opportunity specific to the Green Industry. It is called Green Industry Leaders. More than likely you will see this at the top of the forums and Chuck will be sending everyone an e-mail, but I just wanted to give you a heads-up now.

Green Industry Leaders is a membership opportunity that pays off immediately through gifts, free subscriptions, information and discounts. There is also access to a lot of great information that is not available to the Green Industry Public through the members only web site. On top of that, each member is registered to win nearly $25,000 (and growing) in gifts and prizes in the "Year End Green Industry Give Away".

We have a lot of respected companies and individuals involved that have been generous enough to offer information, discounts and prizes for our members. Companies such as RedMax, Wright Manufacturing, Super Lawn Trucks, Aquascape Designs, Vander Kooi & Associates, Marty Grunder, Green Industry Expo, CLIP Software, EZ Gate, Kwik Jack, Weisburger Insurance, Ivy Block, COMPASS System, PGMS, Lawn & Landscape Magazine, SIMA, and many more are all participating.

When you sign up as a member you receive a gift box in the mail packed with information, free subscriptions, gifts, and discounts valued at nearly $2,000.

You then have access to the "Members Only Web Site" which has the option for you to create your own company profile to tell your story, list your trucks and equipment, and network with other busines owners. There is also a listing of great industry events and seminars worth attending, helpful links to great sites you can use, and informative industry news.

By being a member you will receive an "Exclusive Membership Bulletin" sent via e-mail each month. Well known columnists, consultants and business owners will be providing a wealth of helpful and insightful information that you will only be able to get your hands on as a member. These bulletins are then saved in the archive section on the site for you to refer back to as often as you like.

And of course, as a member, you are registered for the "Year End Green Industry Give Away". The participating companies are providing amazing gifts and prizes valued at nearly $25,000. One member will walk away with the largest give away in the industry. Equipment, business training, software, books, videos, seminar passes, etc... are all included. The best part is, as the year progresses we will continue to add to the give away.

The cost is only $49 to join. We wanted to make the price as low as possible so that everyone could benefit from everything we are offering. One of the gift certificates alone is valued at 10 times the cost of membership!!!

Take a look at the site and you will see everything that is being offered. If you have any questions, post them here or e-mail me any time at LawnCareSuccess@aol.com.

The web site is www.greenindustryleaders.com. If you decided to sign up, make sure you indicate that you heard about this from LawnSite so that proper credit is given. If you have any questions you can also reach me at my office at (412) 734-4528 during regular business hours.

Thanks everyone. Enjoy!

2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

After I posted on LawnSite last night about Green Industry Leaders, a few people e-mailed me and sent me instant messages. The question was asked by a few people, "What all does the $49 get you?". Here is a short answer...

1. A Gift Package sent to you in the mail with information, free subscriptions, applications, gift certificates for Lawn & Landscape products, samples, a day planner, etc....

2. Access to the "Members Only Web Site" where there is a lot of great information and helpful sections - information and advice from recognized industry experts, a chance to set up your own viewable profile and tell your company's story, etc...

3. Instant registration for the "Year End Green Industry Give Away" with nearly $25,000 in gifts and prizes - equipment, books, videos,clothing, training, seminar tuition, etc... The odds are good on this. This is an exclusive membership and there aren't going to be hundreds of thousands of members. So your chances of walking away with the $25,000 Give Away are pretty good.

If anyone has questions, I welcome e-mails, but you should also post them here so everyone in the community can read them as well. Thanks everyone who have signed up so far!