"Green Industry Leaders" anyone join?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wayne Offiler, Aug 23, 2002.

1. Wayne Offiler

Wayne Offiler LawnSite Member

I have been contacted several times by e-mail to join this organization. Most of you have probably been also been contacted.
    Has anyone joined? What's it all about? A good deal at $ 49.95?

2. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

Wayne...my questions exactly...'free stuff' is fine and so is a big contest...but I'd like to know what information/benefits membership brings??

Sean...isn't this your venture??

3. green with envy

green with envy LawnSite Member

I am trying to figure out what it's suposed to be !!!

Free stuff and discounts are great, I guess but I need more info.

on "what's in it for me" !!!!!

Mike Brown

Green With Envy
    123 E. Lafayette
    Milford, Mi. 48381

" You've got two lives, one your given the other one you make"

4. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Hey guys....

Yes, it is something I have been working on for sometime now. I had a long descriptive post almost finished when Mother nature decided to turn the lights off. But I can't complain.... we are getting rain finally.

I don't want to post a commercial but I can answer any questions anyone has.

There is so much in the gift package and you are registered for the give away upon signing up....and you get access to the members only site which is also very nice (which inlcudes a monthly members exclusive bulletin).

The discounts alone are valued at over $1,500 and the gifts that come with it are useful and good to have(samples, free subscriptions, software demos, brochures, information, day planner, Ivy Block sample, etc...)

The give away is going to make one person very very happy. The drawing will probably be in February or March. Basically, we are going to give away a business - equipment, training, books, videos, clothing, software, and a lot more.

There is a list of discounts and everything that goes in the gift package. There is also a list of everything being given away for the year end grand prize on the site.

If anyone has any questions, they can go to the site whcih is www.greenindustryleaders.com, or you can e-mail me at LawnCareSuccess@aol.com.

If you do decide to order, make sure you indicate that LawnSite.com is where you saw it so I can credit Chuck properly.

As always....Thanks Everyone.

5. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Someone from LawnSite e-mailed me and asked if the passes for the Green Indstry Expo included in the free gift package cover hotel also.... I wish they did, but only free admission into the show.