1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Green Industry Success System

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by McKeeLand, Apr 2, 2007.

1. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

Has any one on here bought their system? i clicked on the ad today on lawn site and read all the info about it. just wanted to hear if anyone tried it out and if so if it worked. thanks for the input.
  2. Stihl036pro

Stihl036pro LawnSite Member

I bought the system from Sean Adams. Thats the one your taking about correct? Well if it is, it is definitely worth the $70 bucks. It has helped me so much. A lot of the information I already knew but I definitely learned more about the business. In my opinon all the landscapers with 5 years of starting there business should buy this product.
  3. McKeeLand

no not the one from sean adams. it is another system from a guy named larry brown. i have been business for over 10years and not sure if sean's is what i am looking for, though i have thought of buying it. this was more along the lines of marketing and not so much starting the business. www.greenindustrysuccess.com
  4. McKeeLand

bump, bump! anyone?