Green Industry Website For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by daferg, Jan 9, 2007.

1. daferg

daferg LawnSite Member

I have a website I am selling that will help you generate more customers and revenue. The website is www.lawnbid.com

If you go to the website it is really self explanatory how it works. Please call with any questions.

512-913-7566
    Steve

Asking price is $550. The website is currently operational but I have not operated it since I sold my landscaping company.

2. seacoastlandscape

seacoastlandscape LawnSite Member

I don't get it, how can a company accurately bid a job without even seeing the project first hand and discussing what the client is looking for, especially for a landscaping project

3. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

What type of database does this run from?
    How many databases?
    What server is required?
    Does it track the information of the users?
    Are there any members to date?

Is there anything else you want to input on this site?

4. daferg

daferg LawnSite Member

Let me be more specific.

There is no bidding without seeing the job that needs to be done. The website was designed as a tool for homeowners, realtors etc. to be able to log on and request a quote knowing that whoever the site referred them would be licensed and insured. The site referred based on zip code that the landscaper was based in and based on the requests for specific types of jobs by the landscaper. I originally kept the database on excel spread sheet and charged a one time entry fee for new landscapers of $20. I tried to have a max of three landscapers per zip code and then when a client input that information if would route to those three landscapers. It was the landscapers responsiblity to contact the client and set up the time for the estimate. I hope this clarifies what this site is designed to do. When I decided to sell my landscaping company I went away from the green industry all together and have only kept the site open. I do not have any current databases in place and whoever decides to purchase it will need to develop their own. The asking price for the website includes the domain name, the website and any information I still have regarding old clientell etc. This site really worked well when I was using it but it has been almost three years and I have decided I no longer have the time or energy to start it up again. I can tell you that I had dozens of realtors wanting to use it for specific zip codes so clientel was not a problem.

Steve