Green Knoll Lawn Care And Landscape Thread!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Green Knoll Lawn Care, May 7, 2013.

1. Green Knoll Lawn Care

Green Knoll Lawn Care LawnSite Member

hey guys. so im into 2013 and man am i happy! i have 16 lawns. i never expected that many. the old toro timecutter i had was litterally cont cutting it (pun intended) and i went and bought a brand new exmark pioneer from my dealer. anyone else have one? i got some pics and im going to try to get some uploaded of the stripes and my dump cart/trailer:usflag:

BTW im 15 and solo:usflag:

image[1].jpeg

image_2[1].jpeg

image_1[1].jpeg

2. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Don't mean to bash on you. But congrats on that new Exmark. Exmark is the best. But are your 16 lawns big lawns? I mean that's a big mower for that few lawns?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Green Knoll Lawn Care

yes. rangind from 1/2 an acre to 3 acres.

4. Green Knoll Lawn Care

Hey just wanted to update and now that im on my phone, ill be able to keep up on the thread. Expect some pictures soon. But as for equipment, i bought an exmark 48 viking, then sold it when i got offered $1200 more than what i paid. I then went and bought and exmark 52in bagging mower, like the explorers i think they were called. Either way it had 700 hours, and it has tons of new parts and is very clean! I also bought a new br600! Love that thing. Not nearly as powerful as my 7500 in heavy leaves, but its comfy so its the boss's blower! Lol. Up to 19 accounts now. Ill get alot of pics posted tomorrow, unless someone can tell me how to mobile upload! Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Green Knoll Lawn Care