Green Lake Lawn?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bonddude, May 3, 2008.

1. bonddude

bonddude LawnSite Member

Well I am about to start up and was wondering how it looks I know its unprofessional and all but I am just trying to give you an example of what im going toward so without further adeu here is my first try at a flyer let me know what you think.

Are you tired of coming home to a yard that needs to be mowed and trimmed? Well now there is an affordable solution. Green Lake Lawn is a local lawn business you can trust at an affordable rate starting at just $25 a cut. You can sign up for weekly, biweekly, or single cuts. Call 616-914-8353 for a referral today.

The logo doesn't appear but its bad anyhow but let me know what you think.
  2. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Don't suggest that they sign up for a single cut, you'll probably be sorry that you advertised it that way !! Also, it seems a little too wordy ... might want to shorten it.
  3. bonddude

bonddude LawnSite Member

Alright thanks for the reply. Any suggestions on how i should write it up. Im not to worried about the single cut thing as I would charge more and im only 15 so I probably won't grow to be huge. I also don't want to be swamped with work either as I still want to enjoy life hehe.