1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Green Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GLM5, Dec 30, 2012.

1. GLM5

GLM5 LawnSite Member

To start off i have been following lawnsite for a long time. Im going to start a new thread for everybody to follow. I am currently in middle school. Im 14 years old and have been in the business for a few years. Here are some pictures to start I own all everything except the truck witch is my dads. Any comments of questions just ask! Thanks
  2. GLM5

GLM5 LawnSite Member

Here are some random pictures within the years.
  3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Can't see any pictures?
  4. GLM5

GLM5 LawnSite Member

And im still trying to upload pictures!

5. GLM5

GLM5 LawnSite Member

Random Pictures

6. GLM5

GLM5 LawnSite Member

Last pictures were some of my hoodies. I have T-Shirts in all those colors as well and my mom got me on christmas with the new carhartt jackets and beenies. Also got some bandannas made for when it is 100 degrees in the summer. Ill get those up soon.

7. GLM5

GLM5 LawnSite Member

Pictures are now up!
  8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looking good man.
  9. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I see chainsaws. My insurance limits people of certain age to touch anything power. UNless something has changed how do you drive around being 14 and all. Other than that lines could use alittle work, nice accounts to start off with. To what extent are you landscaping?
  10. GLM5

GLM5 LawnSite Member

The chainsaws are mostly personal use. I like on 3 acres in the words. I have always been around them my whole life. Now that my dad is not working anymore he can pretty much help me whenever I need it during the fall and spring. During the summer my brother in college works with me around 3 to 4 days a week. Yeah I have some really nice accounts witch I'm extremely lucky to get. Being in school and around teachers that talk a lot helps as well. As far as landscaping goes I do pretty much everything. Mowing weeding edging hedges mulching planting etc
    Posted via Mobile Device