Green Lawnger (turf paint)

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by sgtm, Nov 29, 2003.

1. sgtm

sgtm LawnSite Member

Hello Everyone:

I am about to apply green lawnger to my turf, which will be the first time I have ever used this product. I have a 25 gal. tank sprayer with boom that I will use to apply the product.

Are there any suggestions on mixing instructions or application methods?:confused:

2. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

i have green turf paint i just got havent sprayed it yet let me know how it goes i was told to not overlap 2 much and dont get it on anything u dont want green

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

4. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

Use as fine a droplet as you can and spray from 2 or more directional patterns.

5. Critical Care

Critical Care LawnSite Bronze Member

After having painted a few lawns in the past, I now can sniff out a painted lawn without even looking. The paint has a distinct smell.

6. iowa

iowa LawnSite Senior Member
    from NW IA

Becker-Underwood makes this stuff. I got a little test sample of it. I think the mix was like 4 oz. to two gallons of water.

7. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Did you ever paint your lawn? I had a thread started the other day about this product. I am thinking about ordering it and just want to hear some thoughts. How many sq ft did you spray and how much product did it take.

8. ArchiesLawns

ArchiesLawns LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

What part of Mississippi are you in? I would like to see it if your not too far away.

Thanks,

Archie

9. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I realized after I brought this thread back that it was real old and the original member isn't very active.

10. William J. L.

William J. L. LawnSite Member

Last time I used grass paint it looked like fakey Easter grass...course that was ten years ago...have they improved it? It was Lesco Green-Up