Green Side Up

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Prime Seasons, Jun 5, 2000.

1. Prime Seasons

Prime Seasons LawnSite Member

I Just Wondered if anybody out there has seen maybe a competitor or whatever with a really catchy name for their business. I figured prime seasons indicated a business with purpose 4 seasons out of the year. Make sense to you or is it kinda goofy?
  2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Your choice and explanation sound good. Check out the phone directory for some different areas and you will find a bunch of names. <br>I notice you are an engineer also - did ya go to da Tech?
  3. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

I've seen 2 good ones.One is one I'm looking<br>to register,which is Pro Mow. The other good<br>one is Dynamow.<p>Karl<br>
  4. GrassRoots Lawn Care

GrassRoots Lawn Care Guest

One here in town called &quot;Lawn Enforcement&quot; Ours is GrassRoots Lawn Care (we live in a small town). I originally wanted to name our business &quot;Grass Holes&quot; but was persuaded otherwise... back then I was under the influence of some other type of grass.<p>----------<br>Mike Reynolds,<br>GrassRoots Lawn Care, Florida
  5. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Two in my area that stick in the mind, Greenscapes (and Greencycle, the landfill) and StoneHEDGE (always thought that was catchy.<p>Bill
  6. Bobby

Bobby LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Grass Roots,thats to funny. A couple I've seen around here are Bladerunner. and GroundEffects.<p>----------<br>Bobby <br>Ft Lauderdale
  7. Prime Seasons

Prime Seasons LawnSite Member

Ed:<p>Yup, I went to MTU, class of 1993. My freshman year, the on campus of guys:gals was about 3.5:1 really...
  8. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

If you were in the sodding could call it &lt;font color= red Marquis De Sod &lt;/font&gt; :)<p><p><p><font size="1">Edited by: Keith
  9. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I seen &quot;I Kan Mo Lawn Service&quot; yesterday.. I thought that was cool.. I live right on Kansas Missouri State line so its fitting.
  10. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Mine is 4-Seasons Lawn Care, kinda means we do it all year, takes the guess work out of the customers mind and makes it easier to sell year rounders!<p>Homer