Greenstar lawn care

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by greenstar lawn, Mar 2, 2009.

1. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys i am new to the site and just wanted to say a little about myself. My name is Brian I am located in Macomb Michigan and love it here. I am a smaller lco only about 80 customers. I started doing lawn care to pay for college now that its over i made it my full time job. I love working outside and love doing nice work to make people happy in this down economy. I look forward to chatting with you and giving my 2 cents and hope the same in return.

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to Lawnsite and I look forward to speaking with you in the future.

3. greenstar lawn

thanks DLawns. I enjoyed reading some of your threads and admiring your work and equipment. I like how you give your opinion and help to other lco. I also like how you like redmax and exmark:weightlifter: Also i was wondering about fluid film and how well it works for you i am considering trying it out myself but cant seem to find it anywhere where i am at.

4. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

Hi Brian
    I'm glad you had the opportunity to go to college. You probably took some real useful classes that make it easier to run your company. I just started mine two seasons ago and look forward to the time when I can go full time with it. Look forward to sharing, David

5. greenstar lawn

Hi David
    yeah going full time has paid off. Though i have a good client based it just seems so hard to expand with all the low ballers around me. But right now i am thankful for the lawns i have and cant wait to start this spring. I wish you the best of luck this season and look forward to chatting with you

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for the nice words. I love the fluid film. I use it on all kinds of stuff. I puts it on the decks of my mowers and it keeps them so much cleaner. I also use it on on my truck loader, snowblower, and edger to reduce dirt buildup. On top of that it's safe for grass and plants. There is a fluid film forum on here for more info. You should check it out. You can also Private message Dano50 or joyoffluidfilm for more info and for a free sample. You should be able to PM within 10 days of being member and once you have 10 posts. Talk to ya soon.

7. greenstar lawn

Thanks for the information. I will be sending him a pm and hopefully try out this fluid film i hear so much about