Greentouch Trimmer Rack 2 Position - $75

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by simplygreenllc, Nov 27, 2009.

1. simplygreenllc

simplygreenllc LawnSite Member

I have a used Greentouch Industries 2 Position Trimmer Rack for sale. This is the Xtreme Series that I bought 2 seasons ago. Shows some signs of wear but still works great. I have everything you need for two trimmers and all the mounting hardware for either an enclosed trailer or open trailer.

Here is a link to the website: http://www.greentouch.com/XA102.html

IMG_4852 (Large).jpg

IMG_4854 (Large).jpg

IMG_4850 (Large).jpg

2. LR3

LR3 LawnSite Senior Member

I'll take em'. Shipping to 06370 please. How do you want the payment? Check? credit card or paypal?

3. simplygreenllc

Sounds great. Let me figure up shipping(do you want the cheapest possible?) and paypal would be fine.

4. LR3

Paypal it is and cheapest is best. I won't need to install them till spring anyway. If you could please, just throw away the mounts for the enclosed. It will be mounted on an open trailer. Thank you!

5. LR3

And lighten the shipping weight.

6. simplygreenllc

I don't seem to have a box at home that this will fit in. I will get a box tomorrow and get back with you then. Thanks again.

7. LR3

Sounds good, again, this is a no rush thing. When you have all the numbers together I can deposit the money in your paypal. Being so new to the forums, i don't think you can utilize the private message feature so you will need to post your contact info here for me to get a hold of you.

8. brvoges

brvoges LawnSite Member

If something happens i am interested.

9. LR3

Still for sale????????

10. simplygreenllc

Yeah. Sorry, I have been a bit under the weather the last few days. I will get you the shipping costs tomorrow.