Greetings from I-95

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Nov 22, 2000.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Isn't technology great! Surfing LawnSite @ 80 mph down I-95 in southern Georgia. Just signed on to check my email and LawnSite while my wife takes over driving duties for a while. The new Sprint PCS phone and my laptop make for good entertainment while on our long drive.

Everyone have a good Thanksgiving.

2. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Definitely Cool! Hmmm, on second thought, guy goes on vacation. Even before arriving at the beach, he has logged on to his favorite, addivitive web site. Just can't miss anything, can you, Kirby? Have fun and keep the sand out of your laptop.

3. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Kirby, re-read your post. Arent you in the least bit concerned...?

4. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Where are ya going Kirby..........sounds like your pretty close being in south Ga.

Homer

5. KirbysLawn

Bill, not sure what you are saying unless it's about my wife driving mt truck? If so, that's not a problem she drives it with my trailer attatched. If it's the 80 mph thing, people were passing me.

Homer, Vero Beach Fla.

6. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Must be nice to enjoy the fine weather down their. Hey kirb just curious iv'e seen your nextels for sale but what new pcs did you get, and do you like it better?

7. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Enjoy your trip down yonder Ray and Mrs. Ray. I heard it is even cold down in Florida, but at least it has to be getting above freezing during the day there. Sure hasn't been doing that here, but it might this weekend.

8. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah it did manage to rebound to about 60 degrees today in Central Florida. It should be in the low 70's by the weekend.

9. KirbysLawn

Guntruck, I switched to Sprint PCS. I was spending $145-160 a month for 2 phones, one had 600 min a month and unlimited private ($69), the other was just unlimited private ($39), with voice mail, call ID, tax it was as stated above.

The new Sprint plan was $74 for 3000 min, 1000 day and 2000 night, with voice mail, call id, 3-way, and stuff. Added my wifes phone for $10.00 and we share the 3000 minutes. With phone insurance it's $94.00 a month with nationwide free long distance.

Yes, I like them better, much clearer than the Nextels.
    Ray

10. Likestomow

Likestomow LawnSite Senior Member

Kirby,

You say you are going to Vero Beach, but it possible that you are really going to Palm Beach to help Algore do some counting?