1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Lebanon County, PA

Discussion in 'Lebanon Turf' started by Bull_11, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Bull_11

Bull_11 LawnSite Member

Ray,

I live in Lebanon County and I'm interested in trying out a few of the Lebanon Turf products at my own home, and then potentially use them in my contracting work. Would it benefit me to drop by the Main Office in Lebanon to pick up some product, or should I just pick some up from a local retailer?

Thanks,
    Brian

2. Ray@LebanonTurf

Ray@LebanonTurf LawnSite Member

Unfortunately we don't have a "thrift shop" or storefront in our Lebanon Manufacturing facility. We do have a Dealer right in down town Lebanon who can help you. His name is Doug Leiby. 717.272.2231

3. philk17088

philk17088 LawnSite Fanatic

Doug is good people! I have been dealing with him since I started and he will work with you to get the best deals .
    Brian, We are covering the same geography. :waving:

4. philk17088

Doug's a great guy, he'll help you out.
    Brian, we're covering the same area, :waving:
    Phil

5. Ray@LebanonTurf

Phil & Brian;

When you go see Doug tell him I said hello! I participate in Doug's winter seminar just about every year and he's a really good guy. It would be great if he knew you guys were using all this cutting edge technology to find him!

Here's a link the the Mapquest Map

6. philk17088

Ray,
    Doug's place is cutting edge :) right?
    Did you know his Dad at all?

7. Ray@LebanonTurf

I never met Doug's dad. Doug is one of those guys who is so retro he's actually seems to have gone full circle and is cutting edge in a way.

8. jws3

jws3 LawnSite Member

Hi all. I knew Doug's dad, Earl. He was a great guy, always seemed to offer advice an was quick to bust on ya. I've been dealing with them since 1988. Doug is following in his footsteps. It's a nice family run place.