Greetings from Wake Forest, NC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Avonlea22, May 30, 2011.

1. Avonlea22

Avonlea22 LawnSite Member

Hello everyone. My name is Brian and I reside in Wake Forest, NC.

I stumbled upon this site about a month ago while searching for trade magazines. I've been wanting to start up a lawn care business for many, many years. I'm still in the very early stages of getting things going, but I recently ordered some postcards from Vistaprint which I'm mailing to select individulas in my developement. I do not have any fancy equipment or a truck, but I'm offering just basic lawn mowing for a reasonable price. I figured any income I receive from this will help me build up my equipment inventory. Anywho, my business name is Wilson Lawn Works. I hope to be able to post a logo sometime soon for critique.

I'm looking forward to exploring this site in depth and learning some tricks of the trade from so many professionals. This site seems like a great resource.

~Brian

2. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

Your right Brian - this site is a great source & there are so many members posting daily it stays extremely up to date. I am very happy to help you if you ever have any printing or direct mail needs let me know. We are the creator of the Band-It Stick-It Products you have heard about. Door Hangers that won't fall off & direct mail post cards that are extremely cost effective & can be placed on the fridge instead of in the drawer. Check out our site www.AdeasPrinting.com/Products or email me directly if you ever want an estimate or just want some free samples of our products to check out on your own. www.adeasprinting.com/free-samples

Thanks & good luck!
    Robin
    robin@adeasprinting.com
    866-778-4254
    www.AdeasPrinting.com/Products

3. Penscape Landscaping

Penscape Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Great place to grow is on Lawnsite! You will learn so much here! Good luck and grow slow and smart. Keep it professional!