Gregson Clark 2 Trigger system

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawntennis, Dec 27, 2006.

1. lawntennis

lawntennis LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone have any experience with the Gregson Clark spray system that allows you to blanket spray a fert while spot spraying for broadleaf? What do you think of it?
  2. HoseJockey

HoseJockey LawnSite Member
    from Memphis

We used the dual line system at Trugreen when I was there. Seemed to work Ok. It does help keep cost down compared to blanket spraying the entire day with 2,4-D.
  3. Neal Wolbert

Neal Wolbert LawnSite Senior Member

We've used the Eco 500 system for several years now and like it. It has its delicate parts but parts are easy to install but Rhett Clark has made it easy to get them. You have to use 1/2" delivery hose and the internal nylon hose adds a little weight. All-in-all it is the best solution for spot treatments we've seen. We have one of his drop-in units mounted on a truck bed and find that works nicely too.
  4. The Ranger

The Ranger LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

We purchased the injector system from Rett @ Gregson Clark. We found it to work fantastic and had great support from that company. We took the systems out of our trucks for the 07 season because we have changed how we deliver the fertilizer product. I currently have 3 modular spray systems for sale which include; hose reel, motor, pump, injector tank, injector pump, and two trigger gun. Cost new is about $4000, I'm asking $2000. Call me with any questions, Greg 330-550-6630