Gregson Clark 300 gal spray system

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LawnNeedz, Sep 1, 2008.

1. LawnNeedz

LawnNeedz LawnSite Senior Member

I am wanting to sell my skid spray unit. It is a Gregson Clark modular system with a 300 gallon poly tank with baffles, 5.5hp Honda pull start engine, Udor Kappa 43GR Diaphragm pump (12.5 gpm, 560 psi), Hannay reel with 12 volt electric rewind and dual outlets, and about 280 ft of 1/2 inch coaxial hose.

This unit was purchased in April of 2006. I thought I would use it more than I have, but my business has diversed. I would guess the unit has less than 300 hours on it. I only had seventy accounts that it was used on 3 services out of the year.

I am asking $3000 but am open to offers and might consider trades for lawn equipment.

DSCF1139.JPG

DSCF1140.JPG

DSCF1141.JPG

2. LawnNeedz

bump...........................

3. LawnNeedz

The truck is for sale also. There is a picture of the setup in my avatar.

4. LawnNeedz

I will consider trading for mowers etc....

This is a great unit I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it on my truck. Feel free to make an offer!!!!!!!!!!!

5. LawnNeedz

bump........................

6. LawnNeedz

The price is just a starting point, I am willing to negotiate. I know that somebody needs this more than I do.

7. LawnNeedz

I also have the nine gallon direct injection tank that will go with the tank. This keeps you from having to tank mix specialized chemicals such as drive, speed zone, etc.. It also comes with the dual trigger gun. The entire setup cost over $5k new.

8. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Complete set up including truck for 3k?

9. LawnNeedz

Yep and while I am at it I will include my trailer full of mowers. Hopefully that was not a serious question!

10. LawnNeedz

$2800 OBO!!!! Will consider trades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!