grew a bit this year

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ZOO YORK, Jun 8, 2007.

ZOO YORK LawnSite Member

i have a few more things not included in the pictures but this is the main mowing stuff.

lawn stuff 001.jpg

lawn stuff 002.jpg

lawn stuff 003.jpg

lawn stuff 004.jpg

lawn stuff 005.jpg

ZOO YORK LawnSite Member

one more for now. thats my personal ride:cool2:

lawn stuff 006.jpg
  3. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey man,

I've seen you around on Plowsite. Very nice equipment and vehicles. Couple questions concerning your toro mowers. The bagger on the Z, it looks like the two bin power flow. How do you like it? Did you try out the DFS? Next is your Toro WB, i myself am looking into getting a 36" in the future and am wandering how you liked the pistol grips. I have owned a t-bar before but with the properties this mower would get used on, the pistol grips could provide an immediate turn. Thanks! -Mitch-

ZOO YORK LawnSite Member

i love the bagger on the z, its a little bulky but does a wonderful job and i am always getting compliments on lawns i use it on

the toro walk behind is a 48'' i love this mower count less hrs and not a lick of trouble. i would never own a mower that didnt have pistol grips
  5. blowerboy

blowerboy LawnSite Member

?, do u like that redmax more than that eho, just cerous, i like the redmax:cool2:

ZOO YORK LawnSite Member

i honestly like them both the same, ive had no trouble with either and both start easy.
  7. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice to see all the new stuff... business must be good down your way??? Hope your keeping busy and lets keep getting rain!!!!
  8. johndeerefan

johndeerefan LawnSite Member

Very Nice Setup
  9. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

congrats on everything. love the trucks. looks great all around. but where's the green stuff? hope you have a good year
  10. Lawn_Boy

Lawn_Boy LawnSite Member

Nice equipment, congrats on being able to expand some! =)