Grid Iron Pictures

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by ksland, Apr 9, 2003.

1. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

For you guys that are interested in the Grid Iron trailer rack system. I know their website is horrible. Here is a picture of their blower holder, Water cooler holder, and a set of the 3' posts. You can add hitch setups on all 4 sides of the post and are adjustable from top to bottom. Very heavy duty, I am impressed. Yes pricey but these type of things you don't have to buy very often.

blower rack.jpg

2. ksland

Cooler rack

cooler rack.jpg

3. djsmokin

djsmokin LawnSite Member

Ksland,

First of all, thanks for the pics. Is that blower rack for a the Echo PB650?

How do you lock it down and is that steel plate on the bottom part of the rack?

What about the blower hose? Anyway to tie it into the rack? Dj

4. ksland

the bottom plates are included. The rack does fit the 650, the clamp mechanism has tabs you sqeeze and slide. Then you can place a padlock in the closest hole so you cannot open the clamp. It is very adjustable. The only thing is that the clamp doesnt go big enough to grab the 650 in the center of the back plate, you have to clamp it up higher where it is narrow. Because of this it looks like it is possible for it to slide off the plate and maybe fall out. If you added about 6" to the bottom plate it would hold it securely. It may without, I haven't tried yet as I will be mounting a pb-60 in this rack. And there is a ring that attaches to a post anywhere to hold the tube.

5. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I Have All Grid Iron And The BP Holder Holds The 650 Just fine The Blower tube You Can Have On A Post Next to The Blower Holder.
    John.
    Oh I Will have a Pic For You tomorrow With the 650 On It.

img_0429 resized.jpg

6. John Gamba

from ct

Sorry there late!

res755.jpg

7. John Gamba

from ct

Better One!

resized754.jpg

8. djsmokin

djsmokin LawnSite Member

Thanks for the pics John. Looks like a good setup. I am going to order it Monday. Dj