Grid Iron Trimmer Racks?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nherweck, Jul 26, 2006.

1. nherweck

nherweck LawnSite Senior Member

What are your opinions on them? www.novaecorp.com .

They look pretty nice, but I wanted everyone elses' comments.

Thanks!

2. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

The best racks! I have had one for years, no problems! Very versatile and quick rack, you can set it up however you want it.

3. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Probably one of the most expensive racks you could buy but IMHO worth EVERY penny. I've had mine for years and had them mounted on 3 different trailers. You can find some real deals on them if you check e-bay I've heard.

4. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

The best. I didn't think mine were too expensive. I got them new off of ebay. there was a guy that used to sell proslides and gridiron, I got both.

5. MImowerkid

MImowerkid LawnSite Member

I agree with all that has been said , I have two bp blower racks and a three place trimmer rack , and compared to the trimmertraps I used to have these are amazing . There are endless possibilities to how you can set them up and can even make your own brackets ect. If you try hard enough you can find the alum. channel for about a buck a foot at a wholesaler! they make show displays with it and it could save you some $

6. MImowerkid

MImowerkid LawnSite Member

oh , and you'll have the coolest set up around if you pair it with a aluminum tongue box and more importantly a trailer! sorry about the double post , but wow , I love my trailer! :usflag: :drinkup:

7. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

You can buy them on eBay from time to time and that is where I got mine for about half price. I got two four foot posts, two trimmer setups with lock assembly, BP rack, Cooler rack, and three other racks for $199.00. Watch there for a bit and be patient.

8. Hartnett Lawn Care

Hartnett Lawn Care LawnSite Member

What is the weight limit on the Proslide XT...I have a Scag 48" belt driven walk behind.

I weight 225lbs...

will this handle my size?

9. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

im 250 and had the original one...on a belt-drive and it did fine...

10. Hartnett Lawn Care

Hartnett Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Thanks Palmer's Lawn Service....is it worth the investment....and increase productivity?