GRIFFIN'S LAWN & LANDSCAPE (2nd year) Equipment pics.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Southern Pride, Mar 21, 2011.

1. SkinnyVinny

SkinnyVinny LawnSite Senior Member

look at this guy!!! hah whats up man? First time seeing your set up and I gotta tell ya, im liking it. It would look better with a 36 stander on it though :) good luck this year man, stay in touch

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Lookin good,real nice equipment..love the echos!

3. dvaughn10

dvaughn10 LawnSite Member
    from IA

Nice looking stuff, congrats. Looks like things are going well, good luck.

4. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

ha, that's exactly what you said the only other time I posted a pic. Right back at ya boss :rolleyes:

I tried seeing about replacing the metro with a 36" exmark vantage stander but they are more than the ones with a 52" deck!! $7000 just for ztr controls and a platform...I gotta pass and wait until they aren't the "new thing" anymore.

Me too! After owning the old ones 10 years and no problems, start right up I swear by them.

Just got back from doing another estimate. Picked up 7 customers this week. Been a great week :cool2:

5. chevyguy$$

chevyguy$$ LawnSite Member

which trimmer you like better redmax or echo???

6. TnToutdoors

TnToutdoors LawnSite Member

Where did you score the $90 blower rack?

7. nice and clean setup...nice truck/trailer too....good luck to you this season.

8. kilgoja

kilgoja LawnSite Senior Member

nice lookin setup you got man...i've been getting alot of calls this week too...not quite 7 though lol...congrats

9. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

The redmax by far. It is their smallest/lightest version. Although it weighs about that of a feather it has PLENTY of power. The only time you would need more power is for trimming uncut hay fields 7 ft tall. Got it at a local dealer for $249 + tax. I'll buy another one later in the season. It's reliable as can be. It sat for 5 months over the winter and cranked on the first pull when it was 30* out. The Echo I like alot too because it's 10 years old and still fires up. Has a little more power but is a good bit heavier. For the money, you cannot beat the redmax. Your upper body/arms will thank you greatly after using one all day.

Made a thread the other day specifically for the trimmer/blower racks. Killer deals, free shipping, quality equipment.
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=344648

Thanks and same to you!

Hey man! Thanks. 7 a week is unheard of. Never gotten better than maybe 2 or 3 in a week, so I'm happy. Just hope it's not too much, especially when it's 110* 98% humidity. Hopefully some of my friends will wanna help me out and make some extra $ when it does get bad.

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has seen the mower holder. I saw it in a thread and can't remember which one it was, but basically you ride the mower onto the trailer and one of the front wheels rolls right into this thing and you can snap it in so the mower doesn't move around. I'm also hoping that they are lockable with a key somehow, when I'm out in a backyard bagging leaves or whatever I like to know EVERYTHING is locked up out front.

If any of you know what I'm talking about point me in the right direction! :walking:

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

hmmm i guess i just find your stuff cute.