GRIFFIN'S LAWN & LANDSCAPE (2nd year) Equipment pics.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Southern Pride, Mar 21, 2011.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

looks good! like the truck!

2. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

Yeah. I got the sarcasm both times you've said it.

Thanks man me too! So far haven't gotten any hate posts regarding the truck (&stuff) other than THEGOLDPRO. If I was running the same truck on stock wheels/stock height not decked out, it would be okay. But just cuz it is lifted and beamed up people get this hatred logic that it's not as good at pulling around a trailer as a regular truck. The funny thing is it's got the 350 TBI (all torque) made for nothing but pulling. I put deep 4.56 gears in it front/rear so it will pull a 16ft'r full of mulch and you wouldn't even know it's back there. Also the lift helps the tailgate is the perfect height for me to reach in or fire up the blower and throw it on.

Speaking of nice trucks your F2 is sik. I really really love your setup. Lookout I'll be up there with ya soon. (Gotta go enclosed) :clapping:

3. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Nice little trailer:)

4. Southern Pride

from Memphis

Thanks man. Wanted a 16' but really wanted something I could stick in the garage. For now, it's perfect.

5. a clear difference lawn

a clear difference lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I like your setup - very clean and organized looking. I think you made a good decision not going for the bigger trailer. Best of luck to you this sason!! P.S. Chris Johnson went to Olympia High Scool which is just up the road from me. He is a local legend.

6. edgelawncare1

edgelawncare1 LawnSite Member

The thing you want to lock you wheel with is called ProLockers

7. Southern Pride

from Memphis

Okay Prolocks. Thanks man! Know the best place to buy? Guess I'll try ebay first.

8. edgelawncare1

edgelawncare1 LawnSite Member

I have not purchased any yet but i found the on lawnmowerpros.com

9. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

thats a sharp looking truck.

10. Southern Pride

from Memphis

Yeah I found what I think is a pretty good deal on prolocker on Ebay for $130 + ship (for my walkbehind)