GRIFFIN'S LAWN & LANDSCAPE (2nd year) Equipment pics.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Southern Pride, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

I went to lawnmowerpros.com first and theirs was listed for waaayyy too much like $250 for the walk behind one. I did a quick search on ebay and found the EXACT same thing for $130 + ship.

Just put "ProLockers 7"-11" Walk Behind Mower Wheel Lock
    Down" into the ebay search and it will bring up the one I'm talking about. Seller has 100% positive feedback so I'm going to order one soon as I have time.

Thanks alot man! Had it since 02 (9 years) and it's been one hell of a truck.

2. Southern Pride

from Memphis

Anyone know a way I can make a site for the biz for free? I remember one of my friends showed me years ago but just thought I'd ask.

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Most free sites suck. spend the small amount of money on a paid domain and do it right.

Most free sites spam your website with there logos/links to the free sits homepage, Not to mention the domain names usually blow and are super long and also incorporate the sites name in the domain.

Bottom line free sites are garbage and show it. they rarely ever look good.

4. Southern Pride

from Memphis

That def sounds right. Thanks.

5. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I definitely agree! You can host a site for under 100 a year. I am having my comp sci major roommate make mine within the next few weeks. I will let you know what kind of price I find.

6. Southern Pride

from Memphis

That'd be great man. Much appreciated. Under $100 is killer but a website just isn't that necessary.

7. Solaris Landscaping

Solaris Landscaping LawnSite Member

i think you might be surprised how much a well positioned local web presence will do for your business, it opens the door to a whole new batch of clients who use stuff like in internet instead of some of the more traditional ways of finding services, a decent professionally done page can easily be had for $500-1250 depending on content

8. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Come on man, start spending that money!! Didn't I just read somewhere you picked up a couple extra clients in one day????:)

9. Southern Pride

from Memphis

Yes you did, and it was like 7 since Sunday :D A record.

10. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice and got the same air compressor as me.