Grits is back in the house! To the people that requested logos.

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Grits, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I haven't been on the forum in quite some time. I see a lot of requests for logos. I apologize for not responding to your requests. I can not do any logos right now because I am swamped with lco work. If you still need a logo I recommend plan-itgraphics.com or kbkgraphics.com. Both do great work.

2. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Been swamped as well - my enclosed trailer is in stealth mode now and just might stay that way. Thanks for the heads up.

3. landscaper22

landscaper22 LawnSite Senior Member

I would suggest for those looking for logos to check with a local screen print of graphics shop in your area. I just ordered some new uniform shirts form my local store. I told them I was interested in a new logo, and said they charged $45 per hour for computer graphics design work. I drew a concept on a piece of paper of what I wanted, and ended up getting charged for 15 mins. of time. So, I have a new logo for under $12. I was happy to pay that.

4. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, that's what I tell people. Real Graphic artists can do in 15 mins what takes me 15 hours. So when people have a crap flyer and have no clue I tell them to just take that down and let the pros work it over. I used to tell them that, I got sick of repeating myself. I guess they think it will cost a fortune.

I only do these things myself because I love trying and working these illustrator/photoshop programs.

5. Grits

from Florida

So what does a $12 logo look like? Pics please.

6. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

cat where have you been? Its been a long while

7. Grits

from Florida

Wussup!
    I've been making things happen! Business has been insanely busy this year, and that is without advertising! Word travels fast when you do good work and have great customer service.
    :cool2:
    I just haven't had time to get on the forum very much.