Gropher Pro bound

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by tiedeman, Mar 21, 2005.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Well, I stepped out today and bought Gopher Pro. Going to try it out and learn everything. I figure I have two weeks to learn as much as I can before my next billing period begins.

2. T.E.

T.E. LawnSite Senior Member

Keep us posted. I'm probably going to buy it, just haven't done it yet. Good luck on the learning process. Tony

3. tiedeman

from earth

I will do so

4. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 LawnSite Member

It is great program and easy to figure out, If you go on there web site and look at all of the training they have it will help you to do things that will make life much easier. I have been using it for about six months and still figure out more things that make it easier and easier every week. :cool:

5. Scottish LScape

Scottish LScape LawnSite Member

Great program . We have had it for about a month. Use their web site. Have a good 2005 payup

6. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I started with Gopher on Jan 1 this year. Its kool,opperates a bit different than others I have used.

Gene

7. tiedeman

from earth

I have been on their website lately learning stuff and checking out other things. Pretty cool!

I uploaded my customer list with ease from QB I thought.

8. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

From what I remember correctly, you were a Lawn Monkey user. Did you give Alocet the boot? If so, may I ask why? (you can PM if you prefer)

9. The Dude

The Dude LawnSite Member

It was Qxpress http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=99151

Why made you change your mind after shelling out all of that money just a few weeks ago?

10. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I was quoting gene gls, not tiedeman....I know his situation. I thought I had seen gene posting on the Lawn Monkey forum a couple years ago.