Ground Blowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AGG Lawn Maintenance, Jun 9, 2000.

1. AGG Lawn Maintenance

AGG Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from Elberon

Has anyone seen the new Billy Goat blowers with a 16 H.P. I heard they go for about $3,000. Does anyone have one?

2. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

The biggest I have used is a 13hp Little wonder...none better.

3. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 9 hp Honda Little Wonder. Super power, I don't see much need for any more power, and we have some huge leaf cleanup jobs here in Virginia.

4. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

The Billy Goat is self propelled.<p>Sure, the Little Wonder 9 & 13hp are the best, most powerful in their class, but pushing and pulling them around is fatigue inducing.<p>I would be inclined to get a 13hp Little Wonder and mount it on a &quot;Blower Buggy&quot; from JRCO.<p>Use the blower to blow and your mower to propel it.

5. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Lazer, that is exactly what I plan on doing with my 9Hp L wonder this year. I have plans on doing some &quot;stone type&quot; modifications to make my own to put on the front of my ZTR.

6. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

For $3000.00 it should come with TAG

7. Forget about picking up leaves.<p>Just buy a set of mower blades.<p>http://www.shreditblades.com/

8. Firebrand

Firebrand Banned

Stone, Have you used the shredit mower blades? If so how well do they work? And are they worth the $50 (each) price tag?<p><br>