Ground Logic or Permagreen

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by andy'slawncare, Mar 31, 2013.

1. andy'slawncare

andy'slawncare LawnSite Member

I'm looking for a used Ground Logic or Permagreen. Currently I just use a skid sprayer and on bigger weed application put the tank on my zplug. This year I would like to purchase a dedicated spreader sprayer that I can haul on a rack behind the truck.. Anyone have any leads to where I could find a unit? Craiglist and Ebay isnt working out. Looking to spend around 4k and willing to travel for the right deal.

2. EadsLawnCare

EadsLawnCare LawnSite Member

3. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

Ask him to send you a photo of it spraying water on cement. Also you want to listen to it run on the phone. If he can send a video--so much the better.

4. andy'slawncare

What should I be looking or listening for on a used permagreen?

5. SouthernLawnManagement

SouthernLawnManagement LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

I have a 2012 Permagreen Triumph with @ 35 hrs. for sale

6. Dreamland Lawns

Dreamland Lawns LawnSite Member

I am looking for a Permagreen Triumph. Can you give more information about the one you have. Thanks

7. EquityGreen

EquityGreen LawnSite Senior Member

I've got a Turfco T3000 if pics or want a listening to text or call 6053518855 $5500.00 firm located in South Dakota
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. andy'slawncare

I was the one texting you today.

9. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

You just want hear it start and run, on phone. And see that it is at least capable of spraying in photos. Just to be sure, of course. If the seller can post a video on his personal page--so much the better.

In fact, maybe I can show a video of the Scotts stainless push spreader I have for sale. Wife can push--I can shoot with my cell or camera.

10. SouthernLawnManagement

SouthernLawnManagement LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

It is like brand new. It does everything you would want in a ride on sprayer. I spray and fert. with one just like it everyday. Just don't need two. This one has @ 35 hrs. on it. Call me if interested 706-975-135 three.