Ground logic spray boom

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by RABBITMAN11, Apr 20, 2014.

1. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not sure. I have made a few attempts to ask them questions about the spray bar, everytime they give me a very basic answer. I even asked for a for an itemized list of what's included with the bar, the answer I got was "everything needed".
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Tee jets are what come with the boom! Boom is 35 inches wide
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

yes, 3 machines with spray booms.

who cares? they spray product out the front. :confused:

4. Efficiency

from zone 6

FWIW, each one of our machines have had hose (leaking) issues. Its a good machine (when it works) but I would plan on rebuilding the hose system when you first get it so nothing rubs and doubling up an outer hose for a shield layer in certain areas. Really not even in the same league in terms of build quality as our z sprays.

5. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

You serious? No one is going to buy a new machine then tear it all down and redo it.

My Mag does not even leak and its old......

6. Efficiency

from zone 6

Yes, very serious. Or, we got a bad batch. Our serial numbers are nearly sequential. We got these thru a dealer and their loaner machine this spring had more hours than any of our new machines as we kept their loaner and rotated machines with issues in when the prior issue was fixed. Real bummer compared to the reliability of our z sprays. Oh, and their machine sent me to the hospital for stitches doing oil changes a few weeks ago. Still tossing around the idea of dumping all of these and returning to z's

7. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

you still change the oil on your ride ons yourself???:roll eyes: I thought you were like some great business that grows 100 yards per week. your mechanic must have been sick right?

8. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Good one right their DA. I saw a PG earlier this week. (first one this year) What we see on a daily basis = T3000. TG, Scotts, our company, and many others.

9. Efficiency

from zone 6

If you're going to repeatedly attempt to call me out or make me look foolish, I'll kindly ask you to stop. Don't understand what I've done to ruffle your feathers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Where are you located?

If your selling one I might be interested, for the right price.
    Posted via Mobile Device