Grounds Control Landscapes & Hardscapes!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brycesepp, Aug 25, 2013.

1. ShaneysLawnCare

ShaneysLawnCare LawnSite Member

How old are you? The equipment that you have seems to be a very good start. But with the landscaping scene you will need to start getting more equipment towards that field.

2. brycesepp

brycesepp LawnSite Member

Im only 18 , i have more equipment then what i have listed and i do a lot of concrete work to so i have money tied up in that as far as equipment goes, and as far as grading everything i either hire it out or if its big enough i will rent a bobcat

3. ShaneysLawnCare

With the concrete work I am sure you have a transit?
    If not you would not believe how many more grading jobs you can do on your own you just either need a skid steer or a fairly large tractor.

4. brycesepp

No i don't have a transit i've used them before when i worked for a commercial company to lay out footing for massive buildings but my jobs the most i need is my laser and the smaller ones and string line, 6 - 8 ft level and a skidsteer work great!

5. ShaneysLawnCare

Ahh, I would go skid steer, if I could go back and change my decision on my tractor.

6. brycesepp

7. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

If you are trying to upload it to lawnsite via the attachment it might be to big of a file size. If you are trying to use PB link, it should be
    PHP:
    [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae190/Brycesepp/6030175C-5143-4531-AE78-9D78C5851EEA-13428-0000033A15A7D1D0_zpscecbd233.jpg[/IMG]
    Which should show up like this:
    [​IMG]

8. brycesepp

[​IMG]

9. brycesepp

[​IMG]

10. brycesepp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]