Grounds keeper pro

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by down size, Feb 20, 2006.

1. down size

down size LawnSite Member
    from indiana

Is it better than gopger?

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

gopger gopger
  3. down size

down size LawnSite Member
    from indiana

sorry hit wrong key gopher software
  4. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

How much is Gopher software?
  5. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Never mind I just found it...DUH!:hammerhead:
  6. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think it depends on what you are looking for. I can speak for groundskeeper pro, because at the moment I use it. It is very easy to use, and has the following features....
    1.customer lists, and all info for the customer including services, prices etc.
    2.estimates, (which in my opinion are not very good)
    4.income stats
    5. scheduling features
    6. expese tracker
    7.pesticide/herbicide reporting
    8.routing lists
    9.payroll features (which also are not very good)
    Not very sure about gopher, I see people talking about it and they seem like they like it for the most part. All depends on what you are looking for.
    Hope that helps a little. Jeff
  7. Lizard Lawn Care

Lizard Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I am a much smaller company than most but I am also very professional.... I use groundkeeper lite and have for many years!! You can buy preprinted invoices at a reasonable rate and the tech support is available and helpful...... you can also try it for free!!
  8. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I would personally go with gopher over GroundsKeeper. I am getting ready to purchase LawnMonkey( $849). I have demoed Clip, LawnManagerPro, Gopher2003, Service CEO($1800+), GroundsKeeperLite v3.9.1, peered at QClip(wasnt interested) I currently have 113 accounts and growing(hopefully).

For me one main selling point is the veriable scheduling. for ex: from 1/1/06-3-7-06 I can set for every 3days, 14days, 21days, etc...
    from 3-8-o6-lets say 8-24-06 every 7days on only monday. and it schedules and gives the totals for yr.

You can do up to 5 schedules. It's like setting your irrigation system. Makes things so much easier. Takes the guess work out of guessing. My .o2 cents
  9. kozmo

kozmo LawnSite Member

Before you commit to anything you should try demo at hindsite awesome program i have been using it for years it has served me well. I have demoed clip, service magic and a few others.

LANDSCAPER30 LawnSite Member
    from IN

I have Groundskeeper Pro and I think it's an awesome software for our business.