Grounds Keeper VS Gopher software

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Full throttle lawn care, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Full throttle lawn care

Full throttle lawn care LawnSite Member

I'm having a tough time deciding witch one to buy. Is there a clear winner on the better program for the small guy? I did the trials months ago and now they have expired and I never had a chance to really try both. :hammerhead:

2. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

Well, I chose Gopher and it is great... try to see if Groundskeeper will help you set up a website, or learn to be a better lco, or try to give you some flier ideas...how many answers do you see the groundskeeper guys trying to answer on here to help others?

I know for sure, if you ask them, they will extend your trial... they did for me 3 times before I finally had the time to install and try it out!

3. LANDSCAPER30

LANDSCAPER30 LawnSite Member
    from IN

We have the Groudskeeper Pro software and has been awesome:usflag: for us. I would be lost without it. Very simple and easy to use

4. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

We use Lawn Monkey. However, it's $850 to purchase and $407 for lease with a 80% buy back after one yr. Meaning apply 80% of the $407 towards purchase next yr. Love it so far. We demoed. Clip, QClip, Gopher, Groundskeeper, Service CEO, and several others before purchasing

5. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

:clapping: groundskeeper is what i use adkad also makes a program called blizzard buster both are really good setups and a great price

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

How long ago did you do this research and make this purchase? Was it some time ago (like a few years), because that was when LawnMonkey switched over to Qxpress. I would really like to know, because I am researching them right now, but I'm just not crazy about the yearly cost of Qxpress. Thanks for any input....:)

7. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Purchased on March 3, 2006. I was told that you do not have to update every year. The sales rep was Mark Webb 1-877-529-6659 ext:5 Good Luck!! I really like the variable scheduling

8. Full throttle lawn care

Full throttle lawn care LawnSite Member

Thanks for the advice. I called up gopher and they did renew my 30day trial.

9. DistLawns

DistLawns LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Try lawnprosoftware.com its only 58 bucks, simple to use and very organized. I'm still learning how to use all its fucnctions, but so far its been great.

10. greenacresman

greenacresman LawnSite Member

where can i look at lawn monkey. I'am in need of a good softwear too.
    do they have a website ??? thanks . :waving: