groundscapes inc home show pics

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by yardmanlee, Mar 25, 2007.

1. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

here are just a couple of shots James ask me to shoot and post from the homeshow this weekend

DSCN2247.jpg

DSCN2248.jpg

2. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

James I'll send ya a bill. LOL just kidding

3. GroundScapesIncorporated

GroundScapesIncorporated LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

No need to send a bill lee, I just deducted it from my estimate fee thats still due.:) JK

On a serious note.
    Thanks for posting the pictures

4. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice i will post pics from mine show i just got done.
    Mike

5. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

How do you guys make out on these things? I almost did our spring show this year, but held out due to the snow. They have a fall show as well that I think would be useless for us. I will most likely do the spring show for next season. It is usually for 1 weekend, and you have to be in and loaded in 1/2 day and out in the same. :)

6. GroundScapesIncorporated

from VA

This was our first show. So everything was new to us. I think the show went well.
    One thing you have to be careful with is people dreaming. Alot of the people come through and are just dreaming of having a patio by us and will ask for an estimate only to find out that its going to be 75% more than they thought.

We had alot of fun with the show, met alot of people.

7. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah, I could imagine the people that pass by. Please let us know what kind of response rate you receive from it. Like I said I have been contemplating doing next years show, but it is quite the investment for only 3 days. Think the booth was about $3k plus crews to setup, take down, material cost, and 3 guys for 3 days to run the booth. Thanks for the post, you guys have a sharp image. :)

8. bishoplandscape

bishoplandscape LawnSite Member

Very Nice!!!

9. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

i like your enclosed trailer, very nice. if don't mind sharing about how much did the lettering and graphics cost? i am shopping for an enclosed trailer right now and want to do something similar to yours. i think they are an awesome marking tool.

10. GroundScapesIncorporated

from VA

We have around 2000.00 in the trailer. I have a good friend who owns a sign shop so I can get pretty good deals.