Groundskeeper, LLC 2013 Videos & Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by groundskeeperllc, Jan 9, 2013.

1. groundskeeperllc

groundskeeperllc LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry my son grabbed my phone... No way to get over the Asian jasmine either.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. groundskeeperllc

Last Friday my 329B's engine made alot of noise and then was only running on one cylinder. We opened head on that side and valve had fallen and tore piston, spark plug and cylinder walls up. We ordered a new 29hp Big Block Vanguatd and they sent a 31hp!!!! Apparently they aren't making the 29hp Vanguard anymore from what dealer said.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. groundskeeperllc

Had to cut til 8:45 tonight due to rain on its way... Lucky church I needed to cut had lights on the baseball field.
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Lets see you new 250's that you just bought. You shoulda stayed with Stihl and not even thought about buying echo!

5. groundskeeperllc

I'll try and take some pics tomorrow, we had a rain out Thursday afternoon and we took off today because it was so wet. We got approved Thursday to buy a house so we looked at 7 houses today and narrowed it down to a few. We are going for second looks tomorrow evening.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. groundskeeperllc

7. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

So stihl vs echo... What you think groundskeeper

8. groundskeeperllc

No comparison... That Stihl 250R is amazing in thick stuff, easily twice as fast as the Echo 280's. Theres just so much reserve power it's not even funny! As soon as I can I'm gonna sell off the Echo 280's and 266 and buy a few more 250R's. The only thing I've found negative about the 250 is it puts a lot of heat off on your arm while trimming.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Is that the speed feed head on the end of it? If so how hard was it to put it on there? Im thinking about putting one on my FS 90. But that is one sweet trimmer, im jealous.

10. groundskeeperllc

Yes, my dealer changes them to speedfeed at no charge, he takes the Stihl heads off and puts them back in his stock. All you have to do is put the green metal insert into speedfeed that's provided in the box with the head.
    Posted via Mobile Device