Groundskeeper, LLC - New Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by groundskeeperllc, Aug 28, 2010.

1. groundskeeperllc

groundskeeperllc LawnSite Senior Member

I ordered this trailer three weeks ago and it was finally ready yesterday afternoon. I got up this morning and drove 10 hrs round trip to pick it up.

20' Performance Gooseneck-2' expanded metal sides, 5200lb axles, 6' ramp gate, LED lights

Here is a video walk around of the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBQwLlrxMZ0

2. groundskeeperllc

Untitled 0 00 03-02 (2).jpg

Untitled 0 02 07-10.jpg

Untitled 0 02 03-19.jpg

Untitled 0 00 03-02 (2).jpg

Untitled 0 02 07-10.jpg

Untitled 0 02 03-19.jpg

3. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

That is on hell of a trailer.

4. ok4me2xlr8

ok4me2xlr8 LawnSite Member

Show us some pictures loaded up! That is one bad trailer man!

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

kool.its very nice.

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Nice trailer!!!!

7. pbjunkie92

pbjunkie92 LawnSite Member

Not only is that the nicest trailer ive seen in a long time, it is exactly what I a looking for. What did that set you back? if you dont mind me asking.

Nice trailer and good luck.

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

That trailer looks so nice. I would love to have something like that. Pretty much every option you got on it are ones I want lol.

9. groundskeeperllc

Thank you, It's what I've been wanting and needing for a long time. I absolutly love the 2 foot sides, just enough height to keep everything in trailer and not too high where u can't reach in, my old trailer had the four foot walls and i hated it. The trailer set me back $4178 not including taxes. Origianlly I had it at about $3800 but I added the square top tubing $200 more and LED light package $100.

10. groundskeeperllc

Thinking about getting the Elegator trailer gate assist, they seem to work well and don't take take up half of the top rail, any one have Elegator springs? I know alot of people have the Gorilla Lift around here but i don't know how i would mount it to that 3" Square tubing, i wonder if i could mount it on the inside or outside of the square tubing