groundskeeper pro question

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by mrkosar, Jul 4, 2007.

1. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

for those who use this crap software i have a question. is there a way to figure out how much you have received from sales tax by county? when putting in information about the customer you can put down their county code, but i can't figure out how to separate the taxes by county. this is the way we have to send it in to the Ohio Department of Taxation. if i can't separate it, then why the hell do they even have the county code thing in the software?

this software is a freaking joke.

2. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Funny, because I was just wondering that yesterday as I got my little postcard from the state. If you find out, please let me know...or I will be calling them and will let you know.

Surely since we have entered the info there is a report out there somewhere!

3. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

go to income stats after you have entered county codes for every customer and you can print off a tax report. it has it separated on that print out. i wish you could preview what you are printing off. i also wish many more things from this software, but i guess you pay for what you get right?

4. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Thanks!

I hadn't gotten that far to call them yet!

I agree you get what you pay for...but it seems like I usually spend the extra and don't use it or can't figure it out anyway. I was looking at spending 3 grand on software before I found this $300 program.

This program does ok but I have found it to be really challenging at times!

5. boats47

boats47 LawnSite Member