1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Group Buy OFFER & TERMS

Discussion in 'Magna-Matic' started by Magna-Matic, Aug 6, 2009.

1. big_belly4ever

big_belly4ever LawnSite Member

Hopefully we make it. I've been waiting 2 weeks already guys. Can't wait to try mine.

2. Bob_n_weave

Bob_n_weave LawnSite Senior Member

Pick up the Phone already :) My dull blades are stacking up.

3. Magna-Matic

Magna-Matic Sponsor

Current ORDER COUNT = 10

Hello All,

Well since 10 has been acheived, anyone that would like to participate in the group buy may still do so until Monday 31st of August and get the group discount pricing.

Please note this will be the best pricing of the year - 2010 pricing and catalog will be out mid Sept - some prices have stayed the same - some have gone up just sligthly - and a few have gone down.

When the print catalog is out - i'll link a downloadable PDF here at lawnsite.com or you can request a catalog by mail. We've also added some new educational info.

This fall we will also be releasing a brand new corporate website with more videos knowledge base and lots of new features, the online store will be the same.

Thank you to all those you participated in the GROUP BUY, and I hope you greatly enjoy the benefits of our balancers and sharpeners.

I encourage you to leave posts about your experience to help others to decide on their blade maintenance needs.

4. Magna-Matic

Magna-Matic Sponsor

Just another REMINDER - GROUP BUY ENDS 8/31/2009

5. GraZHopA

GraZHopA LawnSite Senior Member

I sent you an email concerning this question, but I will ask it here also. Does this statement mean that the group buy ends at the close of business on this date?

6. Magna-Matic

Magna-Matic Sponsor

Yes, If you would like to participate in the discounts of the LAWNSITE.COM GROUP BUY please place your order by 5pm Central time 8.31.2009

Thank you,