Growing....need equipment

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by mikeswag, Feb 25, 2005.

1. mikeswag

mikeswag LawnSite Member

Hello,
    Does anyone have a track loader or dump truck they would like to sell. We are growing in Atlanta & I need both. I have been renting and using my 2500 with trailer the last several years.

I would love a t190 or better and a dump that would hold 6 pallets, removable sides and hold soil. Is there any way I can get this with the capability to drive equipment onto the bed??

thanks, mike
    www.northpointlandscaping.com (a little about me)
    I know, we are working on a few links..

2. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

i really like your website.....the pictures are really good. great job.

what kind of camera do you use?

The picture with the jacuzzi...there is a mountain with snow in the background. where in atlanta are you? i did not know that you get this much snow there!!!

is that Pro Landscape you are using for your designs? How do you like it? i am thinking about buying too.

3. mikeswag

mikeswag LawnSite Member

I love pro landscape....I have done a ton of jobs with it....we have just updated our website. I am sending the web company new pix daily to get it up to snuff.

thx, mike

4. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

mike, what kind of camera do you use? what is the name of your web designer company?

5. mikeswag

mikeswag LawnSite Member

I use use 2 different cameras.
    My camera on my belt (literally) is the canon sd 100. I keep a 512 card in there and snap pix whenever I can. My wife as a nikon n70. She takes pix of finished jobs & does a bang-up job.

mike

6. Bings

Bings LawnSite Member

Mike, Could you use a skid steer???. I am just north of you near Dalton. 7 Months ago I Bought A New Skid Steer, Trailer, and 6 attachments. and now am finding I would be better off with a tractor. I need to sell all of this ASAP . I have new mowers waiting. If you are interested let me know.

Thanks, Brian

7. mikeswag

mikeswag LawnSite Member