1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Grrr. Bad Day

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by alpine692003, Sep 30, 2004.

1. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont know about you guys, but what a freaking bad day..

I was reading through all your guys bad days and I haven't had a bad day until today!

My truck gets egged on the driver side doors, my hitchmount and ball got stolen.. I didnt notice that it was stolen until I was loading up and about to hook my trailer up to my truck and then I notice, whoa something's missing... :realmad: :realmad:

I really needed the trailer today as well.. I then had to spend $75 on a ball, mount and receiver! I haven't got it tightned yet and I'm very dissappointed!!

Then we had a tough day at work doing a fall cleanup, weren't even done yet and I have to finish it off tomorrow for the customer's open house on SATURDAY!

:help: :help: :help:
  2. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn, who did u piss off. U said your truck got egged. U mean last nite while it was parked or today while u were driving it.
    Oh well it can only get beter from here. :rolleyes: Keep an upper chin :waving:
  3. midtnstone

midtnstone LawnSite Member
    from mid tn

man i hat to hear that all i know is the ball and receiver would be the last of my worries the egg would have been the one thing that could make me go postal
  4. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yah, it was parked out in front of my house..

I didnt really care bout the egging incident, its the ballmount/receiver/pin incident that royally screwed me over!

:realmad: :realmad: :realmad: