Guaranteed Grass!!

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Capitol Lawn, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Capitol Lawn

Capitol Lawn LawnSite Member
    from MD

whats are the cant lose products to grow or repair grass?
    weed control also.
  2. gammon landscaping

gammon landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

hahahahahahaha that is funny.

well i wish i could be more helpful but if i knew this i would be a millionare
  3. RAlmaroad

RAlmaroad LawnSite Silver Member
    from SC

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Grass seed......It works great. :rolleyes:
  5. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

I had a guy call me up to re-seed his back yard so I went over there to talk with him and take a look. He has two big oak trees in his back yard and all the grass is dead. He told me he wanted me to re-seed his lawn but only if I would guarantee that it would all come up and that he would have a nice lawn year after year. I told him sure thing, just cut down all trees in the back yard and haul in some good topsoil and get rid of the crap he has now and he would have a nice lawn. He said he didn't think so.
  6. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I know but it's my secret, sorry.:)
  7. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

I saw an infomercial for a product that ' guaranteed grass in 2 weeks.' Was basically a shoddy mix of weeds and a little bit of fescue. It was a rediculous add. It stated that it contained such things as yellow nutsedge, for quick growing effects, or something like that. It was the type of product you'd see in a Harriet Carter Catalog right next to the "boyfriend pillow". Go seed or go home, I guess.
  8. David C.

David C. LawnSite Member

My Father-in-law planted Creeping Red Fescue under a large White Oak tree. Gives a good stand of grass ---- mows good and retains green year round. Try a little bit --- I believe you won't go wrong.
  9. upidstay

upidstay LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Come on guys!! Just wave your magic wands.