1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Guess What!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by FFMED74, Feb 26, 2004.

1. FFMED74

FFMED74 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I finally got my first call and did the bid today. I feel like that old monkey is off my back!!!! LOL I knew it would finally happen, but after all the flyers put out it is nice to be getting started! To all of you who have encouraged me thank you!
  2. topher924

topher924 LawnSite Member

3. Let it Grow

Let it Grow LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome...feels good doesn't it?!!! That is just the start, they'll just keep coming from here...maybe a bit slow, but they will come!
  4. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Congrats!! I had two estimates to give this week and just scooped up some more business this week! The good times are coming!!
  5. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

It seems like spring is almost here I have 7 estimates for early next week and I have not even advertised yet.I have about 11,000 flyers and post cards going out in early March.
  6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Good job FFMED74, we wish you much more success :)
  7. prizeprop

prizeprop LawnSite Senior Member

I got a pleasant suprise today.One of my residential customers called me today and requested an estimate on maintaining his office building. I said cetainly and he gave me the address so i could take a look at it and then I should call him at work monday to go over the details. I had no idea where he worked and thought it would be a small office almost residential type. I drove by and its an industrial building with about 4 acres of lawn. So I'll put a bid in and see what happens.
  8. mow2nd

mow2nd LawnSite Senior Member

FFMED74 - Congrats, hope you have a great year!!!