Guess who bought a new XW2500?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Richard Martin, Feb 28, 2001.

1. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Well, I finally took the plunge and bought a DC XW2500. I just went to look at them but the dealer made me an excellant deal and I bought the mower. Now I'm going to need more grass to cut.

2. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Cool, which dealer did you finally end up going too? The one on liberty rd?

3. Richard Martin

No, I went up and talked to Paul in Aberdeen. We did discuss all of my reservations about buying there and he did address all of my concerns. And I got a good price too.

4. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

Let me be the first to congradulate you. May cut much grass and make lots of money.

Hey Richard, how bout I come up there this weekend and check it out.

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Congrats Richard.... :D

I am sure you will enjoy your new mower. ;)

6. Richard Martin

Green Finger, it won't be here for about 10 days but you're more than welcome to come and <i>look</i> at it then.

Eric, Paul said he going to send you a new Gator Mulcher blade.

7. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

Exactly.........

Look at it. Like mom use to say, don't let anyone play with your new toys. LOL

8. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Man, Im jelous, Rich and myself went up there ready to by a mower on the spot. The guy seemed to not want to sell us anything and told us to wait for the show. We went to the show, he had the same beat up mowers there as he did at his shop. So we said screw it and after the first time we left his place went straight to pioneer maintenance and bought a GD Chariot and like 8k in other supplies =). He lost alot of business =(, I really wanted a dixie too. Did you have to fight with the barbie toys? heh.

9. BigEd

BigEd LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Paul Burkheimer is a really nice guy I live 5 minutes from him.He caters to the commercial cutter,you should be real happy with the service.What price did he give you??He is a certified repair shop for Power Wheels,are these the Barbie toys you are refering,too??

Hey Syzer,
    How did you like Pioneer Maintance?I live 5 minutes from there.I have stoppped in there and talked to the owner Jerry seems like a nice place.Will you attend there open house this Fri. and Sat.??

10. Richard Martin

Yes, he is nice. He kinda reminds me of my local Gravely dealer. List was $10800. Out the door for $8700.