1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Guests at the site

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawncutterupper, Mar 29, 2006.

1. lawncutterupper

lawncutterupper LawnSite Member

I always seem to notice an incredible amount of guests on here daily. I mean hundreds at a time. Is this a sign of more saturation of the industry. I figure anyone on this site at this point in the season and not a memeber yet means

A) they are new this season and cramming for the big exam

B)they have been taking on the green industry so far without this site...god bless these guys
  2. lawncutterupper

lawncutterupper LawnSite Member

I also meant to add you "guests" are welcome to sign up and leave your replies.
  3. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

watch what you say. they are spies!
  4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

There may be specific regions of the country that are saturated like in the Houston, TX area but the rest of the market as a whole is not saturated and probably never will be. I'm getting ready to move from Maryland to NC and I have checked the market out where I'm moving to. The financial aspect of my new hometown isn't as strong as my old hometown but it is growing by leaps and bounds. The population is around 80,000 and I keep seeing the same 3 or 4 trucks running around 7 days a week from sunup to sundown trying to keep up with the work. I think there is room here for at least one more professional LCO.
  5. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

They need to be given a close eye.:)
  6. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I know when I'm at home i'm not set up to be logged on automaticly so I'm considered a guest until I log in....

This site is nice and all, but honestly I got along fine with out it since I started doing landscaping with my folks business 20 years ago....and if I had to log off the internet and not ever come back again I'd survive....

Withthe search function, you can learn a lot with out having to ask any questions, some people can be afraid to log-in as a newbie and ask the "dumb" questions. They don't want to be embarassed or flamed....

400+ guests when this was sent